READ A SAMPLE OF THE GOSPEL-CENTERED LIFE.
Lots of Christians talk about the gospel, but how many really understand the gospel and know how to apply it to their lives? Featuring nine self-contained lessons with discussion questions, articles, practical exercises, and comprehensive leader’s notes in the back, The Gospel-Centered Life helps participants understand how the gospel shapes every aspect of life.
- Pastors and leaders who want to spur gospel renewal in their churches and ministries.
- Church-planters who want to form gospel DNA in the churches they start.
- Students and campus ministers who are looking to live out the gospel on campus.
- Christians who want to be more deeply formed around the gospel.
- Small group leaders who are looking for content that “works” with diverse groups of people.
- Missionaries who are looking for simple material to disciple new Christians.