New Growth Press publishes gospel-centered and Bible-based materials that empower individuals, families, and churches to grow in their love for God, their love for others, and their ability to bring healing and hope to the world.
What We Publish
New Growth Press's primary publishing focus is gospel-centered, Bible-based materials that provide churches, families, and individuals with excellent resources for personal and spiritual growth. Publications also address everyday life issues people encounter in their marriage, family, and personal life. New Growth Press products cover a broad range of counseling issues, including addictions, sexual struggles, and personal growth that are suitable for both counselors and individuals. Products include missional materials for pastors, churches, families, and individuals that rely on the gospel for personal renewal and church growth. New Growth Press books, minibooks, small group resources, church curriculum, children's resources, ebooks, digital downloads, and audio resources encourage personal, spiritual, and community growth. Products are available worldwide through distributers, online bookstores, and in major Christian bookstore chains.
New Growth Press specializes in helping ministries effectively grow and brand their resources and currently publishes materials for the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF), Serge (formerly World Harvest Mission), Faith Biblical Counseling, Harvest USA, and World Reformed Fellowship as well as other authors that share a gospel-centered focus.
Statement of Faith
New Growth Press believes in the following gospel truths:
- There is one true God, the sovereign, omniscient Creator of all things, who exists in three persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God's Word to his people, divinely inspired, true, and our guide for life. It tells one story: The story of how God sent his own Son to redeem his people from their sins and give all who believe in him eternal life.
- Men and women were created by God in his image to love and enjoy him forever, but their relationship with God and each other was broken by Adam and Eve's disobedience. Because of the Fall all people are sinners and justly subject to God's wrath and death.
- God came to this broken world in the person of Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine. He lived a perfect life and took the judgment we deserve by dying in our place. God accepted his sacrifice, and he was physically raised from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and now rules as Savior and Lord.
- All who by faith in Jesus Christ repent of their sins are forgiven, reconciled, and justified by God through grace alone.
- The presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit who lives in all believers and gives them a new heart, the power to live a new life of love towards God and others, and a new purpose of glorifying God in everything.
- The unity of all believers in Jesus Christ, expressed in the body of Christ, his church that is growing and making disciples throughout the world.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ, who will judge all people with justice and mercy, welcoming those with faith in him to eternal life and separating from him forever those who did not believe in him.
New Growth Press is a growing publisher, leading the way in gospel-centered, missional resources for individuals, families, and churches and is expanding its resources nationally and internationally in the Christian marketplace. We look forward to opportunities to serve you with new and innovative resources that glorify Jesus Christ and promote biblical principles.
Gospel-Centered Kids' Resources
Long Story Short and The Gospel Story Bible broke one-week selling records at online Christian bookstores. Companion products include family devotionals, children's illustrated Bible, and Sunday school curriculum.
What makes the Gospel Story for Kids program unique?
- Gospel Story for Kids is gospel-centered and grounded in biblical theology.Gospel Story for Kids promotes biblical, gospel-centered literacy.
- Gospel Story for Kids allows children of all ages to study and learn the same Bible stories.
- Gospel Story for Kids allows churches and families to reinforce the same biblical truths.
Best-Selling Gospel-Centered Minibooks
You can find more than self-help literature in our life-changing resources for addiction, marriage, sex, parenting, counseling, psychiatric issues, military families, and advice for singles and relationships. Topics include anxiety, stress, suffering, grief, anger, suicide, divorce, single parents,conflict, eating disorders, abortion, adoption, pornography, child abuse, sexual abuse, sexual assault, sex before marriage, dating, and domestic abuse.
Who are the minibooks for?
Minibooks are written for the person with the question, concern, or struggle and are also used by counselors, pastors, and others to apply biblical gospel-centered help to a specific issue. The minibooks are small enough so that the average reader can read the whole minibook in less than thirty minutes. Churches and counseling ministries make the minibooks available in their acrylic display cases to members, counselors, and clients.
Gospel-Centered Small Group Resources
Best sellers in this category include The Gospel-Centered Life with over 100,000 small group resources sold. Another best seller is the How People Change Study Guide.
NGP small group resources provide churches with easy-to-use small group Bible study guides and curriculum that provide a gospel-centered foundation for spiritual and personal growth in your faith community. Topics include marriage, addiction, personal growth, grace-based transformation, the Sonship program, relationships, fear, anxiety, sexual issues, gospel identity, gospel growth, and gospel love.
NGP Fiction Mission Statement
New Growth Press seeks to provide resources to help people connect their faith in Jesus with the realities of everyday life. The fiction we publish portrays those realities—the gritty, the mundane, and the joyful. Just as we see God’s redemptive plan working in and through broken and sinful people in the world around us, we want to see that reflected in the characters and stories we publish.
NGP fiction aims to portray characters from all walks of life who are learning to live according to God’s principles in a fallen world. These are not stories of perfect people for whom everything always seems to work out perfectly. Rather, these are redemptive stories that help us see ourselves more clearly and most importantly, to see more clearly how God not only writes our stories, but lives them with us.
With fiction as with non-fiction, New Growth Press publishes materials that empower individuals, families, and churches to grow in their love for God, their love for others, and their ability to bring healing and hope to the world.